Your EZ ICE ™ rink will be delivered in one or more shipments. Within these shipments you will find white boards and boxes which include a rolled white liner, red brackets, blue corner connectors, and straps for your rink.
*Please note that the best place to install your rink isn't always the prettiest! It is important to find the flattest area available, even if it is not in the direct center of your yard!
- Lay the white boards around the rectangular perimeter of your rink.
- Place one red bracket at the intersection of each pair of boards, with two at each corner.
- Place one blue corner connector at each corner of the rink.
- Leave the white liner and white and black straps for later.
STEP 2: CLIP YOUR RINK TOGETHER
- Most customers find it easiest to begin with one corner of the rink. Make sure the blue corner pieces are flush with the top and bottom of the white boards. If the blue piece sinks into your grass, you can put a puck, rock or piece of cardboard from the packaging underneath to keep it level.
- Make sure the black buckles attached to the red brackets are oriented correctly under the boards. This will make attaching the straps easier.
- Once you connect all the buckles, remove any slack in the straps by pulling on the loose ends near the buckle. You do not need to make it too tight, simply remove the slack.